Pepe Marti says his competitiveness in F2 so far this year is making up for the sour end to the FIA F3 Championship season he had in 2023.
Featured
-
-
Kabir Anurag, a 16-year-old Formula 4 racer from Singapore, has been added to the Alpine Academy’s roster of drivers.
-
Paul Aron has been Formula 2’s top rookie so far this year, scoring 47 points over the first six races to sit second in the standings.
-
Super Formula Lights has announced the postponement of its round at Twin Ring Motegi on April 27/28, which was supposed to be the season opener.
-
A calendar clash with the WEC has required Envision Racing to change its line-up for FE’s Berlin E-Prix, with Paul Aron signed as a stand-in driver.
-
Laurens van Hoepen took a second Formula 3 podium in Melbourne, making it two out of two in sprint races, but his year isn’t going to plan.
-
Victor Martins believes Alpine would have no reason not to give him a shot at racing in Formula 1 should he meet their targets for him in F2
-
FE teams have selected junior single-seater stars to represent them in the rookie-only practice session at the Misano E-Prix and in the official rookie test in Berlin.
-
Italian outfit Prema, one of the most successful teams in junior single-seater racing, has announced it plans to enter IndyCar next year.
-
F2 leader Zane Maloney says he is yet to start thinking about the title fight after maintaining his 15-point lead in round three in Melbourne
-
Oliver Rowland is not only tasting success racing in FE, but also as a karting team boss and by helping young drivers. How does he have time for it?
-
Velocity Racing Development’s Nikita Johnson took a lights-to-flag victory in USF Pro 2000’s third NOLA Motorsports Park race.
-
Nikita Johnson dominated proceedings to take victory in the second USF Pro 2000 race of the weekend at NOLA Motorsports Park.
-
Hunter Yeany took his first single-seater victory since September 2020 in an incident-packed USF Pro 2000 race at NOLA Motorsports Park.
-
Jace Denmark and Hunter Yeany shared the pole positions in USF Pro 2000 qualifying at NOLA Motorsport Park.
-
Mercedes-AMG F1 team principal Toto Wolff has confirmed that the team is planning a private test for its junior driver Andrea Kimi Antonelli.
-
Three days testing at Bahrain was the only proper running teams got with F2’s new car before racing began, so next month’s Barcelona test will be crucial
-
Emanuele Pirro has left his role as McLaren’s driver development director, less than a year after he was announced as joining the team.
-
Campos Racing has encountered multiple technical issues with F2’s new car, and hopes the most extreme of those is now “definitvely resolved”.
-
Brando Badoer will be part of Van Amersfoort Racing’s Formula Regional European Championship line-up this year.